One Day on Our Way Home

April 09, 2018



We won't have forever
But maybe we'll have fifty years
Because one day you'll be gone
And one day I'll be gone
Yes one day we'll be gone

Maybe one day you'll meet someone you're craving in
And I'll be turning into shadows of your dream
Our memories crashed and vanished like a smoke of your cigarette that you blew away to our cup of coffee every our early dinner
It feels like we disappear slowly
Crawling into the darkest nightmare of our night fears
Gone by your whisper to my ears I'm here
Left the days you always said Good Morning and smirk

It's our last fiftieth day
I just wanna look at your eyes winning this staring contest for the first of five hundred times
I won't pretend that I'm not gonna miss it all
We will live grow get older until we don't remember all but the long way back home

One day you and I will be gone
But one day we will find a way home to each other own
Until then, you know that you don't need to knock the always open door
I'll be always in our small backyard waiting you sipping a cold forgotten coffee of ours


Malang, 8 Januari 2018

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

His Rhyme

His Rhyme
gave me the strength