Learn from My Lil' Sist

January 07, 2015


I was a little surprised couple days ago, when my little sist said, “This is what you looks like, mbak (old sist in Javanase)….” And she was acting in front of my desk, wearing my earphone, singing something unclearly, while her fingers were moving like someone did typing. Besides, he added some gesture when her hand rose up my glass, pretend drinking what’s in that empty glass, in the mids of her song. I laughed out loud immediately! Ouh, shit. That was exactly like me when I was busy with my comp. She immitated it perfectly! And that was really stabbed me down.


This girl, who’s in age that’s still 10 years,  has been able to watch. Watching every phenomenas around her, interpreting it, and reflecting it again. She just didn’t know the essential of what she did. Looking me like that, through her best action of immitating, brought me into some realized minds. That people around you sometimes are watching your acts. They value you, from your attitude, your behaviour, or your habits. Even when it’s indirectly they don’t realize that they are. And through them, you know what you looks like from their side. Means, they are your true mirror, which is alive.

Actually I just want to say that my little sist could get me into a term I nearly left; instropection. When did the last time since I look into my own self, my bad, my mistakes, my fools, my attitudes, my weakness, instead of look into someone elses’? She opened my eyes that that my habit –wearing earphone ‘till not realizing someone was watching that maybe he/she wanted to talk to me but I was ignoring him/her— was so sucks to be done. That was one of the ‘indifference irresponsive irritating selfish with 0% of the careness to the everything around’.
It’ll be very wise if you can control your attitude everywhere you are. And respecting others, ‘cause I believe that you can’t aside the fact that someday there will be a day when you need someone else’s respecting. Who the hell the one want to respect you, if you don’t even recognise his/her existence?! Starting it from not to look at your only self. There’s so many people around you, come on… get socialized. Changing yourself will change someone’s treat towards you. Respect yourself by respecting other selves.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

His Rhyme

His Rhyme
gave me the strength